Saturday, September 29, 2012

Starting

Hello.

I've decided to create this blog for describing my FreeBSD experience. Actually, I worked with FreeBSD 6 and 7 on my notebook, but for some reasons must have stoped.

But now I decided to continue my work with this perfect OS and will describe all my experience here.

My reasons to do it:
  1. I have reinstalled FreeBSD a lot of times and every time I searched for configuration information I need again and again because some posts I used before had been deleted when I needed them. But now I will have all it gathered in one place and this will be the information I need only.
  2. I want to thank everyone who posted different solutions and possibly my blog will be useful for someone too.
  3. I plan to write all posts here in English. Also I plan translate some posts to Japanese. Therefore, it will my language practice too.
Well, I think I have told for this post. So lets start.
どうぞよろしくお願いします。

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the posts.
    I also read that you created this blog for languages practice too.
    Can I make some corrections in your language?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, of course you can!
      I'll be very appreciated for any help and corrections.
      Thank you great.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for that.
      I am not really good at FreeBSD though. I Think that blog would be of great demand to those who are interested in that system and who are all about PCs.
      I am trying to read only what I can understand))))

      Still, here are some checkings:

      I've decided to create this blog TO describE my FreeBSD experience. Actually, I USED FreeBSD 6 and 7 AT my notebook, but for some reasons I HAD TO stop DOING IT FOR A WHILE.

      Now I decided to continue my work with this perfect OS and will describe all OF my experience here.

      My reasons to do it:

      I have reinstalled FreeBSD a lot of times and every time I searched for THE configuration information I need again and again because some posts I used before had been deleted when I needed them. But now I will have all OF EXPIRIENCE gathered in one place and thAT will be the ONLY information I need.
      I want to thank everyone who posted different solutions. I HOPE THAT possibly my blog will be useful for someone too.
      I plan to write all posts in English HERE. Also I plan TO translate some posts INto Japanese. Therefore, it will BE my language practice too.

      Well, I think I have told ENOUGH for this post. So, lets start.
      どうぞよろしくお願いします。

      Delete
    3. Mikomi,

      thank you great for your corrections. I'll keep them in mind next time.

      Delete